Hi my Witchy Friends!
As you (probably) know, I’m a writer. I have nothing against books, articles, self-study PDF files or message boards.
But I’m also an educator, and I realize that for some people, reading and reading and reading and reading and reading and reading and reading just does not cut it!
There are many people who benefit from
LIVE INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION taught in REAL TIME!
This is why I am:
Workshops are presented on GoToMeeting.com
They can be accessed by a variety of devices (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
Audio workshops include slideshow/visual aids, plus chat or voice options for your participation to question/comment/share
Workshop sizes are limited and access will be provided on a first come/first serve basis (after payment clears, if applicable)
If you want to know, learn why I charge money for some workshops here
* Please Note: While it is true that I am Wiccan, classes/workshops on Witchcraft are specifically designed to be religion-neutral and can be applied to any spiritual path. ANY type of Witch is welcome to my Witchcraft classes.
Reviews from Class and Workshop Attendees:
Remember, if you sponsor me on Patreon for $20 you get lots of neat stuff, INCLUDING a ticket to one premium workshops per month, AND a 20 minute Q & A for PATRONS ONLY afterwards!
(PLEASE CHECK SKILL LEVELS BELOW)
Back by Popular Demand! This workshop was a hit months ago- don’t miss!
3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
New Workshop! Designed for Thanksgiving, but the skills you learn are for a lifetime!
Learn to tame those relatives, infuse your home with good vibes and draw abundance to yourself (and more) with some simple Kitchen Witchery!
Nov. 11 from
6 – 8 pm EST
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Celebrating the Winter Solstice for Solitary Wiccans (free)
- New Year’s Magic – Spells and Workings to Start 2018 Off Right! ($10)
- Turning Your Face To the Four Winds – The Elements in Wicca (free)
See some WORKSHOPS YOU MISSED and let me know you’re interested.
If there’s enough interest, I’ll offer them again!
- Newbies: people just starting to learn about Witchcraft but who have not (or have barely) practiced anything.
- Beginners: those who have done some homework and may have made a few attempts, but are still trying to figure much out; OR people who have performed magic intuitively but have not done little to no research.
- Intermediates: people who have done more than passive reading/study, or who spent a period of time exposed to magical practices/philosophies (perhaps from a relative while you grew up), AND who have given a fair shot at practice.
- Advanced: people who have been actively studying and practicing magic for several years with a relatively good success rate.
The Wiccan Way Grove is a year-long online eclectic Wiccan training experience. Currently there is a class going on and it’s full. The next WWG class will most likely begin in FALL 2018. Details and applications should emerge over the summer.